Scales on M-185?

edited November 2011 in M-185
Hi Dan,

SCALES feature...is it something that you will do one of these days?
It would be great:-)

Thank you

Comments

• Yes, it's still on the list... but my time these days is consumed with updating all my apps for OS X 10.7 I'm afraid!!
  • Dan, best wishes in 2012...

Being on the list, can you do it please, nothing fancy, even in the setup page, so you do not have to re-do the Main "face"?
     A scroll window in setup page, you choose a scale and off you go? like the picture?

Thanx
    scales.gif 50.4K
  • edited January 2012
    picture? The picture is Klees Scales drop down window...Don't know why it is micro...
    scales.gif 50.4K
  • Ugh... too many projects!  I'm now in the midst of fixing a bad bug in the Klee sequencer, and also trying to release two new apps (Audio Plugin Player on Apple Mac App Store, and Cyclic sequencer)....

Will see if I can slot this in, thanks for the reminder.  The user interface is not the hard part, it's what happens "inside" that is the issue...  
  • You can click the picture to get it downloaded to see it full size.  If you want to embed the picture inline, you have to be able to provide it at a URL, and the click the "Insert Image" icon in the toolbar to add the picture, and you will be able to provide the URL there.
  • Ugh... too many projects!  I'm now in the midst of fixing a bad bug in the Klee sequencer, and also trying to release two new apps (Audio Plugin Player on Apple Mac App Store, and Cyclic sequencer)....

Will see if I can slot this in, thanks for the reminder.  The user interface is not the hard part, it's what happens "inside" that is the issue...  
    I know.........(and I am waiting for CycliC too...just a reminder so you don't forget:-)..