MIDI clock bug?

edited March 2012 in Cyclic
Hi Dan,
sorry for posting in a wrong forum.
EDIT:
I am sorry, I don't know what happened...To be sure to reproduce the problem, I saved my pattern, closed Cyclic, restarted and voila it works...
I feel like an idiot...I hope I didn't get you too worked up...bad for heart...have a good weekend:-)
thanks for quick reply and support, karel

Comments

• Also I forgot to ask: Am I supposed to see a little  window in Cyclic with clock value like in Klee/M185?
    Clock.gif 174.1K
  • Glad it's working now Karel!  Re: the little LED, no, I didn't implement that in CycliC - but I don't see why I couldn't - will add it to the list for a future update...
  • Glad it's working now Karel!  Re: the little LED, no, I didn't implement that in CycliC - but I don't see why I couldn't - will add it to the list for a future update...
    It is nice to see it (LED) as a "verification" that it is receiving midi clock, so I know I connect things right;-)
    Again, really not sure why it locked on me, but I had some patterns I was working on with Battery, so I didn't want  to close Cyclic and restart...sorry...
    Speaking about update, is it possible to do small updates, that maybe take you less time than one big one?
    I understand Cyclic is not a priority..and I don't even own iPhone...($15 Samsung)
  • It's not that CycliC isn't a priority, it's just that other projects have been waiting longer for their updates, and I'm trying to spread my time across my efforts in a way that keeps them all updated in reasonable time...