Happy to report that a long overdue update to Klee is now available, v2.3. This year represents the 10th anniversary of the software Klee!!
* Now runs as 64-bit application, and only allows for 64-bit plugins
* Now supports VST, VST3 and AU plugins (AU Mac-only)
* Entirely new plugin scanning process, should be more reliable and thorough, and avoids crashes.
* Plugin blacklisting, for plugins found to be problematic on app startup
* Added ReWire audio slave support
* Added "Pat Load" option after choosing a Preset, user can specify whether to automatically load bit pattern or not
* Added pentatonic scale constraint option
* Basic support for Dark Mode (menus and title bar only, Mac 10.14.x Mojave or greater)
Improvements / Bug Fixes
* Fixed Load function so works properly even when transport is not on
* Fixes problem in starting up on certain newer Mac OS systems
* Increased number of preset slots available (from 10 to 18)
* Added individual plugin audio outputs
* Added more detailed audio driver setting parameters, to allow for performance optimization
* Minor user interface improvements
As always, this is a free update for existing users, and the price remains the same for new users.
Please note that for Windows users, the installer will NOT remove any previous, 32-bit installs of the Klee. So to avoid confusion between versions, you may want to manually uninstall older versions before installing this new one.